- Tan An station: Tan An 1 station: 110/22/15KV(40 MVA); Tan An 2 station: 110/22/15 KV(40MVA)
- Ben Luc station: (65MVA)
- Moc Hoa station: 110/22/15 KV(25 MVA).
- Can Duoc station: ( 16MVA)
- Duc Hoa station: 110/22/15(40MVA)
- Phu Lam station: voltage of 110/15 KV, capacity of 40 MVA supplied to city and a part to Can Giuoc district.
Cai Lay station: voltage of 66/15 KV, capacity of 10 MVA supplied to
Tien Giang province and a part to Moc Hoa, Vinh Hung, Tan Thanh and
Thanh Hoa districts.
- Trang Bang Station: voltage of 66/15 KV, capacity of 12,5 MVA supplied to Tay Ninh and a part to Duc Hoa and Duc Hue district.
- Diesel Station: including diesel station in Tan An township with capacity of 565 Kw.
the end of 2004, in the whole province, there were 100% of communes
(188/188) with the national electricity grids reaching to the center and
92,7% of households with electricity.
there are many big companies with self investment in separate station
such as: Ching Luh Shoes Co., Ltd (with capacity of 25 MVA); Formosa
Taffeta Vietnam Co., Ltd (with capacity of 10 MVA); Vina-Chung Shing
company (with capacity of 25MVA)
general, transformer stations of province remain overloaded, preventive
sources of diesel only meet a part of demand of electric energy for
households using electricity as priority in case of power cut.