|STRENGTHS||Total area: 1.852 ha with 13 industrial park members included|
Main route: 36m road.
- Large free land, low rental fee consistent with project needs large area.
Investors can easily access to engineering infrastructure, society, labor force and Ho Chi Minh City's services such as:
• Hoc Mon district center – HCMC.
• Northwest Cu Chi Urban Area – size: 6,028 ha.
• Urban Area and Berjaya International University – size: 925 ha.
• Ring road No.3 following regional planning of HCMC.
• Trans-Asian axis connecting HCMC and Cambodia.
See location map on Google maps
|- East: Being contiguous to North East Industrial Park of HCMC, Thay Cai channel, Berjaya International University – Urban area of HCMC, Xuyen A Industrial area and channel…|
- East: Being contiguous to 36 m exposure road.
- Being located between 3 large residential areas of Duc Hoa Town, Hau Nghia Town (Long An),Cu Chi Town and Hoc Mon Town (HCMC)
- Being located at Cu Chi North West (HCMC) urban area.
13 industrial park members:
1. Duc Hoa III - Minh Ngan
2. Duc Hoa III - Resco
3. Duc Hoa III - Song Tan
4. Duc Hoa III - Thai Hoa
5. Duc Hoa III - Hong Dat
6. Duc Hoa III - Anh Hong
7. Duc Hoa III - Slico
8. Duc Hoa III - Viet Hoa
9. Duc Hoa III - Lien Thanh
10. Duc Hoa III - Duc Loi
11. Duc Hoa III - Long Duc
12. Duc Hoa III - Muoi Day
13. Duc Hoa III - Long Viet
|INVESTMENT INCENTIVES||Free of 02 years, 50% in the next 04 years. 17% corporate income tax.|
Click here for more detail
|PERFORMANCE DURATION||Until 2058|
|LEASING PRICE AND MODE OF PAYMENT||- Leasing prices: time varying.|
|FACTORY LEASE PRICE|||
|INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT FEES AND OTHER SERVICES|||
|FEE WASTEWATER TREATMENT|||
|ELECTRICITY PRICE||Click here for more detail|
|LAND USE STRUCTURE|||
|SCOPE OF PERMITTED INVESTMENTS||- The industry of mineral processing and construction materials production.|
- Mechanical industry: manufacturing equipment and spare parts for industry, manufacturing products for the transportation industry, metallurgy, power and lifting equipment, metalworking ...
- Electronic industry - information technology: computer equipment manufacturing, production consumer electronics, electronic assembly ...
- Consumer industry: textile, garments, embroidery, footwear, handbags, dyestuff industry, plastic industry, ceramic industry executive glass, industrial processing of agricultural, forestry and fishery - seafood , food industry, chemical industry, cosmetics, spices, wood, paper, carton ...
- Light industry, such as production equipment for teaching or sports equipment, advanced materials manufacturing, rubber, adhesives, polymers ...
- The other industries using less water and fewer environmental pollutants.
|CLIMATE||Long An is located in a tropical monsoon and equatorial area with stable and high temperature background around the year and it has two distinctive rainy and sunny seasons but Duc Hoa dst. is affected by monsoons with more rains. Annual average temperature: 27.7 degrees Celsius|
|TOPOGRAPHY AND GEOLOGY|||
|WASTE WATER||Follow current Vietnam's standards|
|FIRE PREVENTION AND PROTECTION||Fire protection system complies with the current regulations of the government|
|TRAFFIC SYSTEM||Road No.8 which is in good condition, covered with tar and is currently 8m wide (will be extended to 40m).|
Internal road system developed by DUC HOA III to access to factory. The roads are under construction and planned as follows:
Inter-road network including 2 main roads:
+ Road N4: 36m (alongside South border of Industrial Park)
+ Road D1: 32m (alongside the West border of Industrial Park)
+ Road-lane: 4
+ Width: 18 – 22m
+ Road-lane: 2 – 4
|ELECTRICITY SUPPLY SYSTEM||Electricity Company and currently promoting 110Kv power line for DUC HOA III industrial park|
Current local grid of 22 kV, capacity 40+63MVA, by Long An Electricity Company (EVN's affiliate)
|WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM||Water supply: Water supply for DUC HOA III industrial park is from both sources which are PHU MY VINH Water Plant Supply (15,000 m3/day) and KENH DONG WATER SUPPLY's pipeline (30,000 m3/day). |
The sustainable pressure for water is 2.5 – 3kg/cm2.
Restriction on water consumption: The water can be consumed in the whole year. There is no restriction on water consumption
|WASTEWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM||Design capacity: 10.000 m3/day|
The requirement to have a waste water treatment on site is depended on the quality of wastewater. The customer's discharged waste water is required to meet level B of Vietnam waste water treatment standards and then level B waste water will be discharged to DUC HOA III industrial park waste water treatment plant to treat to level A waste water before discharging to the environment.
▪ If, the customer's discharged waste water already meets level B of Vietnam waste water treatment standards; so, there is not required to have a waste water treatment plant on site.
▪ If, the customer's discharged waste water dose not meet level B of Vietnam waste water treatment standards; so, there is required to have a waste water treatment plant on site.
― Duc Hoa III industrial park is responsible for wastewater treatment column A value before discharge into the environment.
― In case the factory has all kinds of waste water produced other characteristics, the application of standards compliance QCVN 24:2009 / BTNMT.
|POST AND TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM||• Communication system in Duc Hoa III Industrial Park is allowed to connect to Long An Telecommunication network. • Its local system will be a telephone cable network with estimated subscription of 2,223, meeting sufficient requirements on telecommunication service in the industrial park.|
|PUBLIC UTILITIES||- Temporary houses for workers with 4,98 ha in area to serve accommodation for 2,400 people, |
- Residential area 67 ha serves for workers and experts who work in IP.C33
|CUSTOMER LIST||Click here for more detail|