-Pursuant to Land Law in 2013;
- Pursuant to Decree No. 46/2014 / ND receiver-CP on land rent, water surface rent.
a) Investment projects in the fields of special investment incentives invested in economic areas – particularly difficul in social-economic.
b) Using land Projects for construction of housing for workers in industrial zone under projects approved by competent authorities, the investors can not count the cost of rent on the rental price.
c) Land use construction project for student dormitory with money from state budget, units assigned to manage the use of students are not counted cost of rent to the rental price.
d) Agricultural land for ethnic minorities; implementing protective forests and planting encroaching land.
đ) Land for construction career public service organizations; Land for construction of scientific research of the scientific enterprise and technology if they meet the relevant conditions (if any) include: Land for construction of laboratories, land for construction technology incubators and business incubators, science and technology, building land empirical basis, land for construction of pilot production.
e) Land for local construction, aviation services construction except for land local constructon, construction for works in service of aviation business services.
g) Agricultural cooperatives use ground-based construction cooperative, drying, storage; building service facilities directly serving agricultural production, forestry, aquaculture and salt.
h) Land for building maintenance stations, repair, parking (including ticketing area, the executive management, public service) activities serve the public passenger transport as prescribed by law law on road transport.
i) Land for construction of water supply facilities including mining works, water treatment, pipeline and construction on the water supply pipe network construction and management support, operation of water supply systems (administrative buildings, managers, executives, factory, warehouse supplies and equipment).
k) Land for the construction of infrastructure for common use in industrial zones, industrial clusters and export processing zones planned to be approved by the competent authority provided for in Paragraph 2 of Article 149 in Land Law.
a) Three (3) years for projects on the list of incentive sector investment; to new business production facilities of economic organizations implementing as planned relocation, relocation due to environmental pollution.
b) Seven (7) years for investment project in economic- socio difficulties areas
c) Eleven (11) years for investment projects in areas with economic conditions - especially social difficulties; investment projects on the list of areas of special investment incentives; projects on the list of investment incentive sectors are investing in areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties.
d) Fifteen (15) years for projects on the list of investment incentive sectors are invested in areas with economic conditions - especially social difficulties; projects on the list of areas of special investment incentives invested in areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties.
The list of investment incentives sectors, special investment incentives areas, areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties, particularly economic- social condition difficulties comply with regulations investment law.
List of areas with preferential land rent applies only to areas with specific administrative boundaries.
- The land rent exemption in economic zones, high-tech zone comply with the provisions of the Government or the Prime Minister on investment incentives for economic zones, hi-tech zones.
- The land rent exemption for projects using land for construction of public works for business purposes (socialization) in the fields of education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment implementation as regulated by the Government on policies to encourage socialization for activities in the fields of education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, environment.
- The land rent exemption for investment projects in agriculture and rural areas comply with the provisions of the Government on investment incentives in agriculture and rural areas.
a) Cooperative leasing Land for use as a production and business premises are allowed to reduce 50% of land rent.
b) Leasing land or water surface for the purposes of agriculture, forestry, aquaculture or salt affected by natural disasters, fires because damage below 40% of the rent will be reduced according to the rent; the loss is 40% or more will be free of rent for the year of loss.
c) Leasing land or water for use in production and business purposes but not for agricultural production, forestry, aquaculture or salt or not the cases provided in paragraph 2 of this article in case of disaster, fires, majeure, reducing 50% of land rents and water surface when stop doing business
- The reduction of land rents in the economic zones, high-tech zone comply with the provisions of the Government or the Prime Minister on investment incentives for economic zones, hi-tech zones.
- The reduction of land rent for the investment projects in agriculture and rural areas shall comply with the provisions of the Government on investment incentives in agriculture and rural areas.
The planning work received close attention, leadership and direction from the Central Agencies, the Provincial Party Committee, the Provincial People's Council and the Provincial People's Committee; the participation of the Provincial Fatherland Front Committee, agencies, organizations, business community and people in the province. The content of the provincial master plan clearly states the viewpoints, development orientations and goals of the province by the end of the planning period as well as a vision to 2050. Planning the layout of development space and allocating resources for socio-economic activities, national defense, security, and environmental protection; propose breakthroughs to develop the province in the planning period. The provincial planning has content showing new thinking and new vision in line with the potential and advantages of the province; consistent with the National Development Strategy and the Mekong Delta; thereby opening up new development opportunities, bringing new values to Long An province.
To make the announcement, Long An province will hold the "Conference to announce the investment planning and promotion of Long An province" on July 25, 2023, at the Thong Nhat hall of the People's Committee of Long An province; Some key information about the Conference is as follows:
1. Name of the Conference: Conference on Announcement of Planning and Investment Promotion of Long An Province
2. Conference time: July 25, 2023 (Tuesday)
3. Venue: Reunification Hall of Long An Provincial People's Committee
4. Conference participants: Expected scale of 550-600 delegates, including:
- Delegates to the Central Committee, diplomatic agencies, international organizations: 126 delegates are expected
- Delegates from provinces and cities: 60 delegates are expected
- Delegates from Long An province: expected 93 delegates
- Enterprises, Investors: expected 300 delegates
- Press agencies inside and outside the province: 25 delegates are expected
5. Conference agenda:
- 08:00 - 08:30: Welcoming delegates;
- 08:30-08:35: Opening art performance;
- 08:35-08:45: Statement of reasons, introduction of delegates;
- 08:45-08:55: Welcome speech;
- 08:55-09:02: Film screening on Long An province planning;
- 09:02-09:20: Announcement of Decision approving the planning of Long An province for the period of 2021-2030, vision to 2050;
- 09:20-09:40: Introduction of Long An Provincial Planning for the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050;
- 09:40-10:10: Visiting the exhibition space;
- 10:10-11:00: Speech of the representative of the Enterprise/Association;
- 11:00-11:15: Awarding Decision on Investment Policy/Certificate;
- 11:15-11:30: Signing a memorandum of understanding/cooperation agreement;
- 11:30-11:55: Directing speech of the Central Leaders;
- 11:55-12:00: Reception and closing remarks of the Conference;
At the conference, in addition to being informed about the contents of the Long An Provincial Planning for the period of 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050; delegates will have the opportunity to learn information about the province's socio-economic situation; visit the exhibition booths, introduce the typical products and strengths of the province; besides, domestic and foreign investors will grasp information about the guidelines and policies of the province; development orientation of the province and at the same time access to projects that the province is calling for investment to get information. In addition, Long An province will organize the awarding of the Investment Policy Decision/Certificate, and the signing of cooperation agreements (MOUs) with investors. And this is also an opportunity for investors to meet, learn experiences and cooperate.
Above are some of the main contents of the "Conference announcing the investment planning and promotion of Long An province", the People's Committee of Long An province informed news agencies and press. At the same time, we respectfully request the news agencies and press to communicate the main contents of the provincial planning in order to promote, attract investment, create consensus in the society, and contribute to bringing "Long An province to an early stage". is the center of dynamic, efficient and sustainable economic development of the southern region. Conference information is posted at the code:
Link to Provincial investment promotion documents: Provincial investment promotion documents
- Full name: Nguyen Tan Qui.
- Position: Deputy Director of Department of Planning and Investment.
- Phone number: 0983616696.
- Email: email@example.com
Source: Long An province Department of Planning and Investment
The scene of the meeting
Currently, the Republic of Korea ranks second amount 37 countries and territories with investment projects in the province, including 173 projects and total investment capital of US$ 666 million.
At the meeting, the Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee introduced the general investment environment in Long An province with investors. A number of areas have been proposed for investment cooperation such as: industry (supporting industry, electronic components production, farm tools production, etc.), agriculture (cooperating in cultivation, processing, and preserving agricultural products for domestic and export demands, developing high-tech agricultural areas, etc.), services (logistics, logistic services associated with Long An port, urban and real estate development near Ho Chi Minh City), cooperating in training skilled labor, labor export.
Mr. Nguyen Van Duoc (left) gave souvenir to Korean businesses
The Korean investment delegation consisted of many businesses in the fields as: online business, development of logistics network, mobile phone accessories, construction advanced wastewater treatment facilities, production of environmental machinery and equipment, etc. in accordance with projects calling for investment in the province. The enterprises expressed their desire to contact and learn about investment opportunities in the province.
Taking photo with Korean business delegation
The Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee – Nguyen Van Duoc affirmed that the province would create the best conditions for businesses to invest in Long An province. Long An – Friendly and efficient investment destination.
Reported by TV
Translated by Lan Vy
BUSINESS PROMOTION POLICY IN ENCOURAGING
INVESTMENT IN AGRICULTURE, RURAL AREAS
1. If investors with special investment incentives in agricultural project are allocated land by the State, they will be exempt from land use fees for such investment projects.
2. If investors with investment incentives algricultural project are allocated land by the State, they will be reduced 70% of land use fees to the state budget for investment projects there.
3. An investor with an agricultural project that can encourage investment if allocated land by the State will be reduced 50% of land use fees to the state budget for investment projects there.
Exemption and reduction of land rent and water surface rent from State:
1. An investor with investment incentives in agricultural project, agricultural projects encouraged investors to lease land or water surface of the State will be applied for the lowest price of the corresponding type of soil in the land price regulated by people's Committee and Central Cities
2. An investor with special investment incentives in agricultural project are exempt from land rent and water surface rent from the date of project completion and go into operation.
3. An investor with special investment incentives in agricultural project are exempt from land rent and water surface rent in the first 15 years from the date of project completion and go into operation.
4. An investor with encouraging investment in agricultural project are exempt from land rent and water surface rent for 11 years from the date of project completion and go into operation.
5. An investor with special investment incentives, preferential agricultural project investment in agricultural project, agricultural projects encouraging investment are exempt from land rent for the land using to build house for workers,land for growing trees and land for public welfare.
Supporting in renting land, water surface from households, individuals
1. An investor with an agricultural project special investment incentives if leasing land or water surface by households and individuals to implement investment projects will be supported by the State 20% land and water rent under the provisions of Paragraph 1 of Article 6 of Decree No. 210/2013 / ND-CP for the first 5 years after completion of construction.
2. Encouraging investors with investment incentives in special agricultural project, preferential agricultural project investment, and agricultural projects to encourage investment in land consolidation area forming material via households, personal capital contribution by land use rights for projects outside the case the State recovers land.
1. An investor with special investment incentives in agricultural project in the planning of state bodies competent for approval are exempt from land use fees when changing land use purposes to implement the project as regulated in Decree No.210/2013 / ND-CP.
2. An investor with investment incentives in agricultural project in the planning of State agencies competent to approve are allowed to reduce 50% land use fees when changing land use purposes to implement the project as specified in Decree No. 210/2013 / ND-CP. /.
- Pursuant to Income Tax Act issued in June 3rd, 2008 and amending Law supplementing some articles of the Law on Income Tax in June 19th, 2013;
- Pursuant to Law amending and supplementing some articles issued in November 26th, 2014;
- Pursuant to Decree no 12/2015/ ND-CP issued in February 12th, 2015 by Gorvernment regulating details in implementing some articles in Law amendment and supplementation of Tax Law and amending and supplementing some articles of Tax Decree
- Pursuant to circular no 95/2015/TT-BTC instructing corporate income tax in Decree no 12/2015/NĐ-CP issued in February, 12th, 2015 by the Government regulating details in enforcing some articles in Law amendment and supplementation, amending and supplementing some articles of Tax Decree, amending and supplementing some articles of circular no 78/2014.TT-BTC in June 18th, 2014, circular no 151/2014/TT-BTC in June 18th, 2014, circular no 119/2014/TT-BTC in August 25th, 2014, circular no 119/2014/TT-BTC in August 25th, 2014, circular no 151/2014/TT-BTC in October 10th, 2014 issued by Department of Finance .
LONG AN ( according to category of Geographical areas of Income tax Incentives issued along with decree no 218/2013/NĐ-CP in December 26th, 2013 by Government)
Tax incentives 10% in 15 years applying to:
a) The income of the enterprise from implementing new investment projects in: areas with particularly economic- social difficulties mentioned in provisions in the Appendix issued together with Decree No. 218/2013 / ND-CP Economic Zone, high-tech zone including the focused information technology area established by decision of the Prime Minister.
b) Enterprise Income from implementation of new investment projects in the following fields: scientific research and technological development; high-tech applications in the list of high-tech investment and development priorities in accordance with the Law on High Technology; High-technology incubators, business incubators, high-tech; venture capital for high-tech development in the list of high-tech development priorities in accordance with the law on high technology; construction investment - business incubators high technology business incubators tech; investment in the development of water plants, power plants, water supply and drainage systems; bridges, roads and railways; airports, seaports, river ports; airports, railway stations and other especially important infrastructure projects decided by the Prime Minister; manufacturing software products; producing composite materials, construction materials, light, rare materials; producing renewable energy, clean energy, energy from waste disposal; biotechnology development.
c) Enterprise Income from implementation of new investment projects in the fields of environment protection, including: equipment production, environment pollution treatment, monitoring equipment and environmental analysis; pollution treatment and environmental protection; collection and treatment of waste water, waste gas and solid waste; recycling and reuse wastes.
d) High-tech enterprises, agricultural enterprises high-tech applications in accordance with the Law on high technology.
đ) Enterprise Income from implementation of new investment projects in the manufacturing sector (excluding excising tax commodity production projects, mining projects) that meets one of two criteria:
- The project has a first minimum registered investment capital is of 6 (six) trillion, disburse no more than 3 years from the time of initial investment permitted under the investment law and A total minimum turnover of 10 (ten) trillion / year at the latest after 3 years from the year the revenue from investment projects (From the 4thyear is the last year that enterprise have to reach total sales minimum fee of 10 (ten) trillion / year).
- The project has a first minimum registered investment capital of 6 (six) trillion, disburse no more than 3 years from the time of initial investment permitted under the investment law and frequent use of over 3,000 employees at the latest after 3 years from the year with revenue from investment projects (From the 4th year is the last year that enterprise have to achieve conditions of use regularly average number of employees 3,000 labors/year ).
e) Enterprise income from investment project implementation in the field of production, excluding production projects with special consume tax goods and mining projects, capitalized at a minimum investment of 12 (ten two) trillion, use of technology must be evaluated in accordance with the Law on high technology, science and technology law, shall disburse the total registered capital not exceeding 5 years from the date allowed investment in accordance with the law on investment.
g) The income of the enterprise from implementing new investment projects producing products on the list of industrial products support development priorities have to meet one of the following criteria:
- Industrial products supporting high technology as stipulated by the Law on high technology;
- Industrial products supporting product manufacturing industries: textile - apparel; Leather - Footwear; electronics and information technology; automotive production and assembly; mechanical engineering that these products as of 01 May 01 2015, the products can not be produced inland or produced but not yet meet the technical standards of the European Union (EU) or equivalent.
Preferential tax rate of 10% during the operation applies to:
a) Business income part from socialization activities in the field of education - education, vocational training, health, culture, sports and the environment, judicial assessment (hereinafter referred to as socialize sectors ).
15% tax rate on corporate income from farming, livestock producing and processing in the field of agriculture and fishing in sectors other than areas with socio-economic difficulties or areas with particular socio-economic difficuties
b) Incomes of publishing activities of the Publisher under the provisions of the Law on Publication.
c) Income from newspapers printing (including advertising in print) by press agency under the provisions of the Press Law.
c) Business income part from project investing- social housing business to sell, leasing or lease-purchasing for the objects regulated in Article 53 of the Housing Law.
c) Enterprise income from forest planting, caring and protection; income from crops, livestock, aquaculture, agro-processing, fisheries in areas of socio-economic difficulties; Forestry farming in areas with difficulties in socio-economic conditions; Producing, mutipling and planting breeding animals; Manufacturing, mining and refining salt exept for salt specified in Clause 1, Article 4 of Decree No. 218/2013 / ND-CP; Investing in preservation of agricultural products after harvesting, preservation of agricultural, fisheries and food, including direct investment to preserve investment for rental or storage of agricultural products, fisheries and food. "
f) Incomes of the cooperative activities in the field of agriculture, forestry, fisheries and salt that not belongs to the areas of economic - social condition difficulties or particularly difficulties in social- economic conditions.
Preferential tax rate of 20% in ten years time (10 years) applies to:
a) Enterprise Income from new investment implementation in geographical areas with difficulties in socio - economic conditions is regulated in Appendix issued together with Decree No. 218/2013 / ND-CP by the Government.
b) Income of the enterprise from implementing new investment projects: producing high- quality steel; producing energy-saving products; manufacturing machinery and equipment for production of agriculture, forestry, fishery and salt; manufacturing irrigation equipment; producing and refining animal feed, poultry and seafood; developing traditional industries (including construction and development of traditional industries in producing handicrafts, processed agricultural products and foodstuffs, cultural products).
Applying tax rate of 17% from January 01st, 2016 for enterprises implementing new investment projects in this tax incentives areas.
1.4 Preferential tax rate of 20% during operation (from January 01st, 2016 applying the tax rate of 17%) to be applied to people's credit funds, cooperative banks and macro financial institutions.
For the People's Credit Fund, cooperative banks and micro finance institutions established in areas with particularly difficulties in economic conditions regulated in Appendix issued together with Decree No. 218/2013 / ND-CP of the Government stated that after expiring tax rate of 10% specified in Provision a Article 1, move to apply the tax rate of 20%; from January 01st, 2016 apply the tax rate of 17%.
Incentives in time of exempting from or cutting tax
Tax exemption for four years, 50% of the tax payable in the next nine years to:
a) Income of enterprise from implementing investment project specified in Clause 1 of Article 19 of Circular No. 78/2014 / TT-BTC (as amended and supplemented in Paragraph 1, Article 11 of Circular No. 96/2015 / TT BTC) ".
b) Enterprise Income of Enterprise from implementing new investment projects in the field of socialization performed in areas with socio - economic difficulties or exceptional difficulties specified in Appendix issued with Decree No. 218/2013 / ND-CP.
Tax exemption for four years, 50% of the tax payable in the next five years to:
Tax exemption for four years, 50% of the tax payable in the next four years to:
- Business activities in the manufacturing sector, construction, transport who use from 10 to 100 women workers, including women workers account for more than 50% of the 150 regular employees or frequent use over 100 female workers that female workers accounted for over 30% of their regular employees of the enterprise are allowed to reduce income tax corresponding payable now with the actual amount spent more for female workers under the guidance of Item clause 2.9 paragraph 2 of Article 6 of Circular No. 96/2015 / TT-BTC if separately accounted.
- Business with employers are ethnic minorities are allowed to reduce enterprise income tax payable corresponds to the atual amount spent more workers from ethnic minorities stated in Item b, Point 2.9, Clause 2, Article 6 views Circular No. 96/2015 / TT-BTC if separately accounted.
- Enterprises implementing technology transfer under the priority areas transferred to organizations and individuals in areas with socio - economic difficulties are allowed to reduce 50% corporate income tax payable calculated on the income from technology transfer.
Site clearance not completed
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee – Nguyen Van Duoc (left) and leaders of some departments visit Sapporo Vietnam Beer Co., Ltd (Viet Hoa Industrial Park, Duc Hoa 3)
In the first 9 months of 2018, the province received 59 projects with foreign investment capital totaling USD 306.97 million. So far, there are 941 projects of 38 countries and territories investing in the province, with the registered investment capital of USD 5,950 million, of which 576 projects have been put in operation with a total investment capital of USD 3.614 million.
In order to attract investors to the province, in the coming time, the province will continue to implement administrative reform, and drastically and effectively carry out measures to improve the Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI) and Provincial Governance and Public Administration Performance Index (PAPI); continue to renovate investment promotion activities, considering investment efficiency in Long An as the best motivation of investment promotion.
Reported by Thanh Tuyen
The delegation of Long An province visits and works in Hyogo province, Japan (2012)
In addition, through visits, business trip, two-way investment and trade promotion activities between Long An and some localities in Japan, the two parties have initially agreed to promote cooperation on many fields. Accordingly, the Japanese side would support investors and scientists to improve cultivation processing techniques for key agricultural products and train and to train high-quality human resources in the agricultural section of the province, etc.
The current trend of international integration, the establishment and development of friendly relations between Long An and the localities in Japan, together with the above positive results, is an important foundation for strengthening the solidarity and friendship between the authorities and people of Long An with Japan, following the chain of friendship activities that Long An province has been implementing in 2018 in order to commemorate the 45th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan.
Reported by Truong Hoang Giang
Translated by Lan Vy
National road N2, Tan Lap Commune, Thu Thua District, Long An Province
To Ho Chi Minh city : about 50km
To Cambodia border : about 25km
To Ben Luc town : 30km
To Tan Son Nhat airport : 30km
Alluvial delta, lower from West to East
Construction foundation height : 2.2m
Deposit survey: having 1st layer – sediment mud, having a large air void ratio (e>2.000) and a low shear strength. Compression subsidence strength is quite high.
With large area for rent, it allows to receive multi-field investment
Near Cambodia, convenience for enterprises import export goods to Cambodia.
Having a system of inland waterway port and bonded warehouse right in the industrial zone adapting to requirements of archive, goods transportation and goods examination right at the factory.
Industrial zone, planned into a modern style combining Industrial zone and urban zone, will help to resolve the welfare issues, shorten workers' commuting time.
Ms. Phan Nhu Phuong – Director of Project development
Tel : 0968 228 425 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Dang Cong Trung - Executive of Trading and Brand development
Tel: 0968 228 426 - Email: email@example.com
Step 1: Refer industrial parks in Long An province at website
http://ipinvietnam.vn (04 languages English, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean)
Step 2: Conduct land lease and make investment registration (maximum 10 working days)
Step 3: Apply for environmental certificate (maximum 30 working days)
Defined in the Appendix. II and IV of Decree 18/2015 / ND-CP and not included in Appendix 5.1 of Circular 27/2015 / TT-BTNMT
+ Step 4: Apply for construction permit for land leasing projects (maximum 50 days)
+ Basic design examination (maximum 15 days)
+ Appraisal of construction drawing design or technique (maximum 20 days)
+ Construction permit (maximum 15 days)
Public Service Center of Long An province
Song Hanh road, Highway 1A, Ward 6, Tan An City, Long An Province
Phone: (0272) 3979123 * Fax: (0272) 3979123 * Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Investment Promotion Support:
Mr. Nguyen Anh Vu, Deputy Head of Division of Planning and Investment; mobile 0908503988, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Areas of investment incentives
Industrial parks, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones.
LONG AN (according to the list of areas of investment incentives issued with Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP dated November 12, 2015 of the Government)
Areas with social and economic conditions particularly difficult: The Duc Hue, MocHoa, Vinh Hung, Tan Hung
Residential land ,agricultural land, industrial land
Site clearance partly completed
- Phase 1 (2016-2020): work out a plan, project document, plan and agree on the connecting point to Ho Chi Minh city
- Phase 2 (2021-2025) and Phase 3 ( after 2025): will carry out finishing investment
For Transportation Infrastructure : determined its direction
For Urban area Axis : the consultancy is establishing mission of construction project
- Building a modern public transportation system, developing riverside area. Developing Tan An city - Ben Luc Urban area Axis
- Developing into a satellite center city competing to and sharing HCMC role to help to reduce overconcentration in the functions of HCM- an old densely populated city
Kien Tuong County town, Long An Province, Viet Nam. In the campus of Dong Thap Muoi Science and Technology Institute at Thanh Hung commune, Kien Tuong County town, Long An province
To Long An port : 132km
To center of Tan An city : 85km
To Tan Son Nhat airport : 128km
2016 – 2025. Including:
Planning the project and creating a Project Management to carry out investment preparation; organizing and choosing building contractors, beginning construction of some laboratory work and buying equipment serving the seed verification (completing 30% of the article); choosing, training personnel of the project management.
b) From 2017 to 2018:
- Making a work arrangement and personnel project submitting for the province People's Committee approval. Choosing and sending cadres to science and technology progressive countries for long-term training (sending 10 cadres for overseas long-term training)
- Building 100% basic infrastructure and buying equipment for laboratories and operating 60% compared to the informed target
- Making marketing strategy, investigating needs and approaching enterprises to appeal for investment and participation of private enterprises, etc.
c) From 2019-2020
- Making regulations for managing and exploiting the Biotechnology Research Institute of Dong Thap Muoi region in Long An then submitting for the province People's Committee approval
- Buying equipment for laboratories (100% equipment). The laboratories operate with 100% capacity.
- Attracting capital from domestic and foreign investors
-Receiving long-term trainers and appointing working positions
d) From 2020 to 2025:
- Developing into high-tech nursery garden
- Laboratories operating with 100% capacity; having the different varieties of seed sources (rice, crop, vegetable, maritime products, poultry, cattle), food for domestic animals, functional food from seaweed , other laboratories can verify all the standards of environment, physics and chemistry, food, etc. according to the requirements of the province economic- society development.
-When the project is operated, it will help to transfer biotechnology of agricultural manufacture, bring the economic effects and steadiness to whole Dong Thap Muoi area
- With the size, the project is invested to improve Science and Technology potential, supply the services to nurture new technology of biotechnology, help to step up the research, application, and transfer of technology.
- From 01/01/2016, the regular corporate income tax of 20%.
- The tax rate of 17% applied 10 years for the project in areas with difficult socio-economic conditions, include: Kien Tuong town; Tan Thanh district, Duc Hoa district, Thanh Hoa district.
- The tax rate of 10% applied 15 years for the project in areas with special difficult socio-economic conditions, include: Duc Hue district, Moc Hoa district, Vinh Hưng district, Tan Hung district and Long An border Economic zone.
Vietnam Law No. 67/2014/QH13 dated November 26, 2014 of the National Assembly on Investment (Vietnam investment law) - Download
I. Incentives for invest in industrial parks of Long An province.
a. Tax exemption for 2 years, reduction of 50% of tax for the next 4 years for incomes from performing new investment projects when invest in all industrial park in Long An.
b. Tax exemption for 4 years, reduction of 50% of tax for the next 9 years for the project specified in Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP date 12/11/2015.
c. Other incentives:
- Goods imported to create fixed assets of investment projects in domains entitled to import duty preferences or in geographical areas entitled to import duty incentives.
- Exemption from import duties for goods imported in Decree No. 87/2010/ND-CP dated August 13, 2010 of the Government detailing a number of articles of the Law on Import Duty and Export Duty. .
II. Incentives for invest in the economic zone of Long An province
(Pursuant to Decision 72/2013/QD-TTg date 26/11/2013 and Circular 109/2014/TT-BTC dated 15/08/2014 of the Ministry of Finance))
a. Corporate income tax incentives
- Tax rate of 10% within 15 years
- Exemption 4 years, 50% tax rate in the next 09 years.
b. Personal income tax incentives
Vietnamese and foreigners directly working or involved in production and business activities in border-gate economic zones, having incomes from their jobs and production and business activities in border-gate economic zones and being liable to personal income tax under the Personal Income Tax Law are eligible for 50% reduction of payable tax amounts.
c. Value-added tax incentives
Commodities and services ineligible for the value-added tax rate of 0% prescribed in Decision 72/2013/QD-TTg date 26/11/2013 and Circular 109/2014/TT-BTC dated 15/08/2014 of the Ministry of Finance.
d. Export duty and import duty incentives
Commodities exported, imported in border-gate economic zones are exempt by Decision 72/2013/QD-TTg date 26/11/2013 and Circular 109/2014/TT-BTC dated 15/08/2014 of the Ministry of Finance.
e. Land rent and water surface rent incentives
Investment projects in border-gate economic zones are exempt from land rent and water surface rent under the Government's Decree No. 142/2005/ND-CP of November 14, 2005, on the collection of land rents and water surface rents, and Decree No. 121/2010/ND-CP of December 30, 2010, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 142/2005/ND-CP of November 14, 2005.
f. Land use levy incentives
Investors who wish to use land in border-gate economic zones as production and business grounds and choose the form of land allocation with land use levy payment, will be allocated land by the State and pay land use levy; enjoy land use levy exemption and/or reduction under the Government's Decree No. 198/2004/ND-CP of December 3, 2004, and Decree No. 44/2008/ND-CP of April 9, 2008, on the collection of land use levy and Decree No. 120/2010/ND-CP of December 30, 2010, amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 198/2004/ND-CP of December 3, 2004..
Source: Long An Economic Zone Authority (LAEZA)
Provincial highway no. 830, An Thanh Commune, Ben Luc District, Long An Province
In the front of Provincial highway no.830, 3km away from Ben Luc intersection of Hochiminh city- Trung Luong expressway to Duc Hoa direction.
To Tan Son Nhat International Airport : 37km
To Cat Lai port : 46km
To center of Ho Chi Minh city ( Ben Thanh market ) : 36km
Total area : 1,002ha, divided into 2 construction investment phases
Phase 1: Industrial zone in 392ha area
Phase 2 : including Commercial and Residential complex zone in 310ha area and Industrial zone in 300ha area.
Phu An Thạnh Industrial zone
Address : Provincial highway no.830, An Thanh Commune, Ben Luc District, Long An Province
Tel: (072) 3655 746
Fax: (08) 3914 0808
Begin from 01/7/2015, Enterprise Law 2014 and Investment Law 2014 takes effect. Foreign investor may establish business organizations in accordance with law. Before establishing a business organization, the foreign investor must have an investment project and apply for a Certificate of investment registration following the procedures in Article 22 & 37 of Investment Law 2014. Investors invest in industrial parks and economic zones of Long An province should know following information:
Certificate of investment registration
Limit time: 10 (ten) working days, after receipt of a valid application
Perform at: Long An Economic Zone Authority
Address: 65B Chau Van Giac, Ward 2, Tan An City, Long An Province - maps
Phone: +84 72 3825445 - Fax: +84 72 3825442
Website: http://bqlkkt.longan.gov.vn/ - Email: email@example.com
Please visit another link:
For instruction please contact:
Planning and Investment Division – Long An Economic Zone Authority
Phone: +84 72 3825 446 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The investment registration procedures: download - File for reference:
Registration certificate of business organizations
Limit time: 03 (three) working days, after receipt of a valid application
Perform at: Department of Planning and Investment of Long An province
Address: 61 Truong Dinh Street, Ward 1, Tan An City, Long An Province - maps
Phone: +84 72 3837 127 - Fax: +84 72 3825 044
Website: http://skhdt.longan.gov.vn/ - Email: email@example.com
The business organizations registration procedures:
Business Registration Division - Department of Planning and Investment of Long An province
Phone: +84 72 3826 428 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Long An Economic Zone Authority (LAEZA)
1. Project name, Investment objectives, and Project investment scale
1.1. Project name: RESIDENCE PROJECT IN DUC LAP HA COMMUNE, DUC HOA DISTRICT, LONG AN PROVINCE
1.2. Investment objectives
- Construction of urban areas for sale and lease.
- Building infrastructure.
- Construction of social housing, cultural and sports works.
- Trading in other utility services.
- Water treatment and supply.
- Drainage and wastewater treatment.
1.3. Project investment scale:
1.3.1. Area of land used: about 36.2 hectares (location and boundary of the land area where the project will be implemented according to the cadastral map excerpt extracted by the Land Registration Office under the Department of Natural Resources and Environment on August 26, 2022).
1.3.2. Population size: about 5,968 people.
1.3.3. Preliminary structure of housing products and land fund reservation for social housing development:
- Social housing (apartments): 2.8722 hectares, reaching 20.02% of residential land; Number of apartments: 412 units.
- Land for the group of townhouses: 11.4714 hectares; number of 1,317 townhouses.
1.3.4. Preliminary plan for investment in construction and management of internal and external urban infrastructure within the project scope:
- For technical infrastructure (roads, sidewalks, drainage, water supply, communications, wastewater treatment works...) within the project scope: after construction investment and completion of the technical infrastructure according to approved planning and projects, the investor will hand over these technical infrastructure works to the competent state agency along with documents related to the exploitation and operation process of these works.
- Before starting the construction of technical infrastructure works, the Investor will notify the People's Committees at all levels and the units receiving the infrastructure works to coordinate and participate in management as a basis for acceptance and handover the works when completed.
- Investors are responsible for managing and maintaining the operation of technical infrastructure works, providing public services and urban services (water supply, lighting power supply, environmental sanitation, tree care...) during the period from the time the project is accepted and completed and put into use until it is officially handed over to the State management agency under current regulations.
- Before approving the project, the investor will make technical infrastructure connection agreements with local specialized management agencies, including connection agreement and connection plan: power supply, water supply, wastewater drainage, traffic connection, and agreement documents on other infrastructure connections (if any).
- Ensure temporary connection between technical infrastructure in the project area and technical infrastructure systems outside the project scope in case the technical infrastructure system outside the project scope has not been invested under current regulations.
- Content of coordination between investors and local authorities on investment and construction of technical infrastructure works outside the fence and State technical infrastructure works passing through the project area is determined in the Project preparation stage according to the provisions of Decree No. 11/2013/ND-CP dated January 14, 2013, of the Government.
1.3.5. Preliminary urban infrastructure that investors retain for business investment, and urban infrastructure that investors hand over to localities:
- Investment plans for housing and mixed-use projects:
+ The investor will choose landscape axes including roads D1, D2, D4, N1, N3, and N5 to invest in building 279 townhouses (rough construction, complete exterior) to transfer land use rights, home ownership and assets attached to land for the buyer.
+ For the remaining 1,038 plots of land, the investor transfers land use rights to people for construction, ensuring compliance with the detailed planning at 1/500 scale and the design is appraised and approved.
+ Mixed-use projects, low-rise apartments, investors carry out construction, investment, and business comply with regulations of the Housing Law and Real Estate Business Law.
- For social infrastructure:
+ Educational land lots, land for cultural and sports centers, medical land, and land for wastewater treatment works: the investor will invest in the complete construction of works in compliance with the planning and approved design documents, current standards and legal regulations.
+ Mixed land lots, commercial services, parking lots: The investor will transfer the component project when eligible for secondary investors to carry out construction investment under the approved planning.
+ For social infrastructure such as trees, water surface... within the scope of the project: The investor will invest in completed construction, then hand it over to the state for management and operation.
- Resettlement: The investor will arrange resettlement areas for displaced households for project site clearance. After synchronizing technical infrastructure works, the investor will hand over to the State to arrange resettlement for households according to the approved compensation, support and resettlement plan guaranteed by competent authorities in accordance with regulations.
2. Preliminary total cost of project implementation: 1,616,052,000,000 VND (in words: One thousand six hundred and sixteen billion fifty-two million Vietnamese Dong).
3. Preliminary compensation, support, and resettlement costs: 1,109,902,000,000 VND (In words: One thousand one hundred and nine billion, nine hundred and two million Vietnamese Dong).
4. Project duration: 50 years (from the date that the investor is allowed for land allocation, land lease, change of land use purpose).
5. Project implementation progress: By December 2028: The project finalizes all legal procedures as required, completes construction period according to the approved planning; the project meets business conditions to put into operation according to current regulations.
6. Project implementation location: Duc Lap Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province.
7. Land area: about 36.2 hectares
8. Purpose of land use: comply with the provisions of land law.
9. Deadline for the submission of the application of project registration and implementation: before 5:00 p.m. (i.e. 17h00 local time) on March 20, 2024.
10. Contact information
Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province
+ Address: 61 Truong Dinh, Ward 1, Tan An City, Long An province.
+ Phone number: (0272) 3886 009 - (0272) 3826 199.
+ Fax number: (0272) 3825 044.
+ Email: email@example.com
- Other information about the project:
+ Review full project information at https://muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn and the notification of invitation for interest at https://skhdt.longan.gov.vn/
+ See Decision No. 11384/QD-UBND dated November 30, 2023, of the Provincial People's Committee on approving the investment policy of the Residence Project in Duc Lap Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An; Decision No. 585/QD-UBND dated January 16, 2024, of Long An Provincial People's Committee on approving preliminary requirements for capacity and experience of the investor to implement the Residence Project in Duc Lap Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province.
11. Interested investors to register for the project implementation
- Prepare the application and documents according to the forms in the appendix attached to Decision No. 585/QD-UBND dated January 16, 2024, of Long An Provincial People's Committee on approving preliminary requirements for capacity and experience of the investor to implement the Residence Project in Duc Lap Ha Commune, Duc Hoa District, Long An Province.
- Shall carry out procedures to be issued a digital token on the Vietnam National E-Procurement System.
- The investor submits the application and documents for project registration and implementation on the Vietnam National E-Procurement System.
As aforementioned notification, the Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province invites interested investors to submit the application and documents for project registration and implementation./.
2.2. Investment policy approval of Duc Lap Ha residence.pdf
3.2. Invitation for investors.pdf
585_Approval of preliminary requirements for investors.pdf
Source: the Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province
1. Project name, investment objectives and investment scale of the project:
1.1. Project name: HAU NGHIA-DUC HOA NEW URBAN AREA
1.2. Investment objectives
- Form a large-scale new urban development area along with typical highlight works to create great changes in architectural space and landscape for the region, make a difference and increase the competitiveness with other urban areas;
- Build a comfortable, modern and harmonious urban area with nature, capable of competing in resort, commercial and service values with other cities in the region and nationwide;
- Build and complete the synchronous urban technical infrastructure system, adapting to climate change in the area, minimizing the impact on the current land area, ensuring a long-term vision.
1.3. Investment scale of the project
The project has a land use scale of about 197.2 hectares, a population of about 40,000 people, including: villas, townhouses, apartments, resettlement land plots, social house (in which, land fund for construction of social housing accounts for about 20% of total residential land area of the project); and technical and social infrastructure works (particularly the land fund for investment in construction of cultural and sports works - CCĐT 03-03 and administrative agency land – CQHC will be transferred to Long An province for a private project).
2. Preliminary total project implementation costs: 25,162,877,000,000 VND (In words: Twenty-five thousand one hundred and sixty-two billion eight hundred and seventy-seven million Vietnam dong), excluding compensation and support and resettlement expenses.
3. Expenses for compensation, support and resettlement: 3,095,000,000,000 VND (In words: Three thousand and ninety-five billion VND).
4. Project operation term: 50 years (from the date of decision on investor approval).
5. Project implementation progress: About 06 years (from the date of decision on investor approval).
6. Location of investment project: Hau Nghia town, Duc Lap Thuong commune, Tan My commune, Duc Hoa district, Long An province.
7. Land area: About 197.2 ha.
8. Purpose of land use: Comply with the provisions of the law on land.
9. Deadline for submitting application for project implementation registration: Before 17:00PM on July 10, 2023.
10. Contact Information
Department of Planning and Investment of Long An province.
+ Address: 61 Truong Dinh, Ward 1, Tan An City, Long An Province.
+ See the full information of the project at https://muasamcong.mpi.gov.vn and Notice of Invitation for Interest at https://skhdt.longan.gov.vn/
+ See at Decision No. 438/QD-TTg dated April 25, 2023 of the Prime Minister approving the investment policy of Hau Nghia - Duc Hoa New Urban Area project, in Hau Nghia town, Duc Lap Thuong commune, Tan My commune, Duc Hoa district, Long An province; Decision No. 4868/QD-UBND dated June 6, 2023 of the People's Committee of Long An province approving the preliminary requirements on the capacity and experience of investors registering to implement the project of Hau Nghia – Duc Hoa New Urban Area, Duc Hoa district, Long An province.
11. The interested investors wish to register for project implementation:
- Prepare documents according to the forms in the appendixes attached to Decision No. 4868/QD-UBND dated June 6, 2023 of the People's Committee of Long An province on approval of preliminary requirements on capacity and experience of the investors registering to implement the project of Hau Nghia - Duc Hoa New Urban Area, Duc Hoa district, Long An province.
- Must carry out procedures to be granted digital certificate on the National Bidding Network System.
- The investor submits the application for project implementation registration on the National Bidding Network System; at the same time, submit it to Department of Planning and Investment with 08 sets of documents, of which 01 original set and 07 copy sets of application for project implementation registration..
Department of Planning and Investment of Long An province invites the interested investors to submit application for project implementation registration./.
KDT Hau Nghia - Duc Hoa (1).rar
Source: Department of Planning and Investment of Long An
The province has adopted the policy of attracting investment projects with selection and given the priority to environmentally friendly projects
In the first eight months of 2018, the province issued investment certificates for 96 domestic investment projects with a total registered capital of VND12,444 billion (17 projects with the capital increased VND1,101 billion), the total capital of newly granted and added is VND13,545 billion (the number of projects decreased 8 projects but the total registered investment capital increased VND 2,997 billion over the same period in 2017). Up to now, the province has 1,547 domestic investment projects with the investment certificates granted having the registered capital of VND 179,558 billion.
In the field of foreign investment, from the beginning of 2018 until now, the province issued investment certificates for 51 projects with the registered capital of USD 193 million. In addition, there are 50 projects with the increased investment capital of USD 91 million. Thus, in 8 months of 2018, the newly registered and added investment capital in the province is USD 285 million. The number of investment projects decreased but the total investment capital increased USD72.5 million over the same period in 2017. Up to now, the province has 928 foreign investment projects with the total investment capital of USD 5,908 million of which 567 projects have been put into operation with the total investment capital of USD 3,592 million. In order to attract the investments more, the province has promoted the construction of traffic infrastructure system, connection roads to facilitate the production and business activities of the enterprises; implemented the policy to attract the investments with selection and given the priority to environmentally-friendly projects./.
Reported by Mai Huong
Translated by Lan Vy
1. Exemption from land rent and water surface rent for the whole period of the lease in the following cases:
a)Investment projects in the fields of special investment incentives invested in economic areas - especially social difficulties.
b)Projects using land for construction of housing for workers in Industrial parks under projects approved by competent authorities, the investors do not count the cost of rent on the rental price.
c)Land use project build student dormitories with money from the state budget, units assigned to manage the use of students are not counted in the cost of rent on the rental price.
d) Agricultural land for ethnic minorities; implementation of the project land to plant protective forests and plantations encroaching.
đ)Land construction career public service organizations; Land for construction of scientific research of the scientific enterprise and technology if they meet the relevant conditions (if any) include: Land for construction of laboratories, land for construction technology incubators and business incubators, science and technology, building land empirical basis, land for construction of pilot production.
e) Land for construction of works provides aviation services other than land for construction of works in service of business aviation services.
g) The cooperative agricultural use as ground-based construction cooperative, drying, storage; building service facilities directly serving agricultural production, forestry, aquaculture and salt.
h)Land to build the station maintenance, repairs, parking (including ticketing area, the management and administration, public service areas) serving for the operation of public passenger transport as prescribed the law on road transport.
i)Land for construction of water supply projects including mining works, water treatment, pipeline and construction on the water supply pipe network and works to support the management and operation of water supply systems (home administrative, management, administration, factories, warehouses of supplies and equipment).
k)Land for construction of infrastructure for common use in Industrial parks, Industrial parks and export processing zones planned to be approved by the competent authority provided for in Clause 2 of Article 149 of the Land Law.
2. Exemption from land rent and water surface rent exemption period after land rent and water surface rent of construction time as stipulated in Clause 2 of this article, as follows:
a) Three (3) years for projects on the list of sectors in which investment incentives; production facilities for the new business of economic organizations implement planned relocation, relocation due to environmental pollution.
b) Seven (7) years for investment projects in areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties.
d) Fifteen (15) years for projects on the list of investment incentive sectors are investing in areas with economic conditions - especially social difficulties; projects on the list of areas of special investment incentives invested in areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties.
The list of sectors of investment incentives, areas of special investment incentives, areas with difficult socio - economic difficulties in areas with economic conditions - particularly difficult social comply with regulations investment law.
List of regions preferential land rent applies only to areas with specific administrative boundaries.
Reduction of land rent and water surface rent in the following cases:
a) Cooperative Land leased for use as a production and business premises 50% reduction of land rent.
b) Lease of land and water surface rent for use for the purposes of agriculture, forestry, aquaculture or salt affected by natural disasters, fires cause damage below 40% of the rent to be reduced relative rotten; the loss is 40% or more will be free of rent for the year of loss.
c) Lease land and surface water for use in production and business purposes and not for agricultural production, forestry, aquaculture or salt or not the cases provided for in Clause 2 of this Article when natural disasters, fires, accidents majeure, the 50% reduction of land rents and water surface in time to stop the production and business.
1. Project name, investment objectives and investment scale of the project:
1.1. Project name: PHUOC VINH TAY NEW URBAN AREA
1.2. Investment objectives
- Concretize the socio-economic development goals of Long An province and Can Giuoc district, general planning of Phuoc Vinh Tay new urban area;
- Develop models of new urban, smart urban, ecological urban, and sustainable development. Have a role in supporting the functions of education, healthcare, commerce, mixed services, and housing; contribute to promoting socio-economic development in the Northern region of Long An province and the Northwest region of Ho Chi Minh City; At the same time, contribute to protecting the ecological landscape of the central urban sub-region of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Build and complete the synchronous urban technical infrastructure system, adapt to climate change in the area, minimize the impact on the current land area, ensure a long-term vision.
LONG AN PROVINCE
DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
No. : 1834 /TB-SKHDT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Long An, December 27, 2023
The project has an estimated land use scale of about 1,089.6 ha and a population of about 89,960 people.
Expected output products of the project: Commercial house (in the form of housing construction according to rough handover standards): about 15,244 plots of land (in which: Townhouses: about 7,050 units; Villas: about 8,194 units); Social house: about 13,440 units; Resettlement house: about 2,370 low-rise houses.
2. Preliminary total project implementation costs: 80,079,000,000,000 VND (In words: Eighty thousand and seventy-nine billion VND), excluding compensation and resettlement support costs.
3. Preliminary costs for compensation, support and resettlement: 10,678,000,000,000 VND (In words: Ten thousand six hundred seventy-eight billion VND).
5. Project implementation progress: About 07 years (from the date of decision on investor approval).
6. Location of project implementation: Phuoc Vinh Tay commune, Can Giuoc district, Long An province.
7. Land area: about 1,089.6 ha.
9. Deadline for submitting application for project implementation registration: Before 17:00PM of 02 February 2024.
+ See Decision No. 1373/QD-TTg dated November 15, 2023 of the Prime Minister on approving the investment policy of Phuoc Vinh Tay New Urban Area project, Phuoc Vinh Tay commune, Can Giuoc district, Long An province; Decision No. 12173/QD-UBND dated December 22, 2023 of Long An Provincial People's Committee on approving the Preliminary Requirements on capacity and experience of investors registering to implement project of Phuoc Vinh Tay New Urban Area, Can Giuoc district, Long An province.
- Prepare documents according to the forms in the appendix attached to Decision No. 12173/QD-UBND dated December 22, 2023 of Long An Provincial People's Committee on approval of Preliminary requirements on capacity and experience of the investor registering to implement project of Phuoc Vinh Tay New Urban Area, Can Giuoc district, Long An province.
- The investors submit the application for project implementation registration on the National Bidding Network System;
With the above content, Department of Planning and Investment of Long An province invites the interested investors to submit application for project implementation registration./.
QUYET DINH 12173.pdf
QUYET DINH 1373.pdf
THONG BAO MOI THAU.pdf
YEU CAU SO BO VE NANG LUC-KHU DO THI MOI PHUOC VINH TAY.pdf
Source: Department of Planning and Investment of Long An
On this occasion, the delegation actually visited Long An International Port in Tan Tap commune, Can Giuoc district. General Director of Long An Industrial Park Joint Stock Company – Ho Minh Tuan provided the delegations with information about Long An International Port project. Long An International Port project has a scale of 1,935 hectares which is divided into 4 projects, including: Industrial park, Industrial service, urban residential area, and seaport. With the investment of synchronous and modern infrastructure, leaders of Long An Industrial Park Joint Stock Company hope to call for investors as well as partners to invest in the port more.
Leaders and departments, branches of the two provinces will coordinate to support enterprises in the process of project implementation
At the conference, the leaders of Long An and Binh Duong provinces agreed to cooperate between the two provinces. In particular, Binh Duong province, with its strengths in industrial, service and urban development, will support Long An province in calling for investment and implementation of investment projects on infrastructure, industry, service and urban sector. Long An will support investors in the process of land clearance, resolving legal procedures, speeding up the progress of investment in infrastructure, especially the infrastructure connecting key industrial parks.
The leaders of the two provinces also said that, Becamex IDC Corporation and Long An Industrial Park Joint Stock Company need a breakthrough to remove difficulties to accelerate the project progress; leaders and departments, branches of the two parties should coordinate to support enterprises in the implementation of this project./.
Reported by Phuong Canh-That Huy
Translatedby Lan Vy
Source: Long An Economic Zone Authority (LEAZA)
Subject to the investment incentives
a) The investment project on the list of lines of investment incentives (issued with Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP - ANNEX I);
b) Investment projects in the areas of investment incentives (issued with Decree No. 118/2015 / ND-CP - ANNEX II);
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee speaks at the seminar
At the Seminar, Mr. Nguyen Van Duoc introduced to the Korean investors information about socio-economic development situation of the province in the past time as well as the inherent advantages of the province; he also called for Korean investors invest in supporting industries, high-tech agriculture, logistics, human resource training, and labor export cooperation.
Korean investors highly appreciated and expressed their deep interest in the information presented by the provincial leader at the Seminar and noted that they would seek partners and decide to invest in Long An in next time.
At the Seminar, a number of Vietnamese enterprises also introduced about their companies as well as their demand to cooperate with Korean partners, including: Kizuna JSC, Viet Lemon Company – Long An, Hoa Thanh Long An Co., Ltd, Long Hau JSC, Phu An Thanh Co., Ltd.
Signing of MOU
The Seminar witnessed the cooperation between Bamboo Capital Group, Chairman of the Asian Business Alliance and Green EGG Group through the signing of MOU in the presence of the provincial leader./.
Reported by Thai Hoa
Translated by Lan Vy
Chungcheongnam Youth Union comes to Long An for volunteering activities and cultural exchange every year
Long An province (Vietnam) and Chungcheongnam province (Korea) established cooperation relations in May 2005. The two provinces had effective cooperation activities in many fields, especially in the exchange of cultural and youth delegations, public administrative management and education.
Hyogo province, Japan and Long An province have always strengthened their exchanges, cooperation and friendship relationships. In 2017, the province signed an international cooperation agreement as the Joint Statement on cooperation with Hyogo province.
Maintaining activities to expand cooperation relations contributes to tighten the friendship and coherence between Long An and the provinces of other countries
From early 2018 until now, the province welcomed the delegation of International Cooperation Department, Wakayama province (Japan) visiting and working in Long An. The two parties exchanged information on the common points of the two provinces, especially intensive exchanges on possible cooperation areas such as agriculture, language training, and agricultural techniques training, labor cooperation and investment promotion.
Long An, Chungcheongnam, Wakayama and Hyogo provinces have expanded their relations on the spirit of exchanges, friendship, cooperation and mutual development. Positive results in the past years have been the foundation for the development of the relationships that are increasingly in depth.
Reported by Ngoc Man
Long Hau industrial zone in Can Giuoc district - a bright sport in FDI attraction in Long An (Source: VNA)
According to Can, the province has stepped up investment promotion both inside and outside Vietnam, targeting big groups.
It has also implemented administrative reform well, improved the business and investment climate, and increased its ranking on the provincial competitiveness index, especially in the fields of investment, land, taxation, customs, and labour.
In addition, Long An has regularly organised dialogues with investors to help them deal with difficulties and speed up the implementation of projects, while at the same time working to build a convenient, open, and transparent business and investment environment.
Attention has been paid to intensifying tax inspections over foreign-invested enterprises to detect violations early in order to ensure equality in tax declaration and payment for businesses.
Since the beginning of the year, Long An has granted investment licences to 51 projects worth 193.8 million USD. Moreover, 91.1 million USD has been added to 50 existing projects in the period. To date, the province has attracted 928 FDI projects with a total registered capital of over 5.9 billion USD, mainly in the fields of garment and textiles, footwear, and food processing.
Taiwan (China) ranks first in both the number of projects and capital amongst the 37 nations and territories investing in the locality, with a total of 192 projects worth 1 billion USD. It is followed by the Republic of Korea, Japan, China, and Singapore.
The export turnover for FDI enterprises enjoyed an average growth of 27.6 percent per year during 1996-2016, with the value hitting 2.6 billion USD last year. The number of foreign-invested exporters rose from 18 in 1996 to 300 at the last count.
Nguyen Van Tieu, Director of the provincial Department of Planning and Investment, said that FDI enterprises have made significant contributions to the locality's industrial production and exports. Their contributions to the State budget have increased year after year, but only accounted for 22 percent of the province's total budget collection in 2017.
The figure has yet to meet the enterprises' potential in terms of development investment, he said.
He added that FDI enterprises currently employ some 126,000 labourers, equal to nearly half of the locality's total labourers./.
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee – Mr. Nguyen Van Duoc, Vice Chairman of the provincial Fatherland Front Committee – Mr. Le Van Hung reward typical enterprises
From early 2017 to now, the province has nearly 2,200 newly registered enterprises with registered capital of VND 31,580 billion. Up to now, Long An has more than 10,000 enterprises operating with a total registered capital of over VND 243,000 billion.
At present, the provincial People's Committee launches the emulation movement "Long An enterprises: integration and development" in the period 2017 – 2020. Accordingly, the province continues to improve the investment and business environment and support enterprises to enhance competitiveness and operating quantity. By 2020, the Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI) strives to be in the top 10, the social investment rate/GRDP reaches 40-42%, 70% of laborers are trained, 150,000 jobs are created within 5 years, one enterprise/135 people, and filling at least 80% of industrial clusters and increasing the occupancy rate of industrial parks.
To timely encourage and recognize the contributions of enterprises, the provincial People's Committee rewarded 138 enterprises, including 9 golden trophies for outstanding enterprises, 14 emulation flags and 115 certificates of merit.
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee – Mr. Nguyen Van Duoc is speaking at the conference
Speaking at the conference, Mr. Nguyen Van Duoc noted and praised the outstanding results, positive contributions of the business community to the overall development of the province. In the coming time, enterprises should actively study and apply advanced technologies in production in order to increase the productivity, thoroughly save costs to keep reasonable prices, and improve qualifications, skills and productivity, and pay special attention to raising incomes of laborers.
Lemon, dragon fruit are two of the agricultural products with high export value of the province
Accordingly, the exported products are various, the quality of exported products is improved, raising the competitiveness and reaching the market demanding high quality such as EU, US, Japan, and Korea.
In 800 export enterprises, there are 90 enterprises exporting over USD 10 million, focusing on commodities: Rice, seafood, cashew nuts, coffee, bear, shoes, textiles, steel, battery, plastic products, and electronic components. Especially, the province's products have 8 export markets over USD 100 million products of the province (China, Taiwan, Korea, US, Japan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, and Vietnam (in-place export), and 26 export markets over USD 10 million.
In the first 6 months of 2018, the province's export turnover was estimated at USD 2.55 billion, increasing by 20.9%; import turnover was estimated at USD 1.93 billion, increasing by 3.4% over the same period of 2017./.
Reported by Gia Han